Monday, April 8, 2013

Where to Begin?

So I have wanted to start blogging more if for nothing else but our own family records of what has been going on. So here is my attempt to do that!
We have had a lot go on the last few year and a half. In January of 2012 Justin started traveling to Chicago for work and then he would work from home when he wasn't traveling. We also found out on January 3 that I was excepting another baby! Life couldn't get any crazier or could it?!? Amelia was in 1st grade at Butterfield Canyon with Mrs. Greyer as her teacher. We just loved her and Amelia had a ton of friends in her class. Ezra was still in preschool with ms. Kim and he was even starting to enjoy going to school which was a miracle! Charlotte and I loved having our time together just the two of us!

In July we decided to put our house on the market in Herriman and make the big move to Chicago. I thought we would have it on the market for a few months before it sold so we had time. Boy was I wrong. It was on the market for 4 days and we had 6 offers all above asking price!!! We were shocked!  So we sold our house but didn't have to be out until September 24.

On September 4 2012 our sweet little Violet Nicole was born. She was born at 8:15am and weighed 6 pounds 13ounces. She had dark black hair and was perfect. We were instantly in love with this little girl.

This is me the morning that I gave birth. I was so nervous but ready to have this baby!








 Momma's first time holding baby Violet!

 Nana first time holding baby
 Grandma Payne's first time holding baby





 Big sister and Big Brother holding baby girl for the first time.

Violet in her going home outfit.
Our last night in our house in Herriman.
So 3 weeks after giving birth we had our house packed up and we moved to an apartment in Sandy. It was a 3 bedroom apartment on the third floor!! It was a little tricky because I wasn't able to lift more then 10 pounds because of the c-section but we survived.

 This is our last day in our house. We had the kids sit on the stairs for one last picture. They didn't really seem to care that we weren't going to live in that house anymore but it was really hard for Justin and I. We created alot of memories in that house.


No comments: