Okay so I am a total loser when it comes to blogging. So here is a little update about our family. We found out in November we are expecting baby #3. We are very excited to add to our little family. Then in March we had the debate of finding out the sex or not. We didn't find out with Ezra and had lots of fun waiting, but Amelia said she couldn't wait until August so we found out we are having another baby GIRL!!! Amelia is excited beyond belief to have a baby sister.
Amelia and Ezra are growing up soooo fast. Amelia is finishing up preschool in a few weeks and will be starting kindergarten in August. She is also found her calling in life, she started playing soccer and is really good! She throws the elbows and everything.
Ezra is still our sweet little boy who is into everything. He loves to be outside playing with bugs. He will also start preschool in August. I can't believe how fast time goes but we are having fun watch our kids learn and grow!
3 comments:
cograts on the new addtition. we are expecting our 3rd baby in August too. we just had out ultra sound and its no shocker its a girl so we are up to 3 girls 0 boys:) good luck with everything i cant believe how fast time flies its crazy hope all is well with you and your family
Joi!! I had no idea you were pregnant!!! Congrats!! That is exciting that you are having a girl. Miss ya!
Joi that is AWESOME! Sorry so slow to comment. I am way behind, but I can't wait to meet the new little Payne! :) I take it you won't be going to the reunion.??
Post a Comment