Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas 2009

Sitting on Santa's lap and telling them everything they want for Christmas. Okay not really Amelia didn't want to sit and Ezra well his face says it all. He wasn't that excited about the whole Santa thing!


Christmas morning the kids were so excited to open presents. It was a fun morning seeing how excited they were that Santa came!!

Here is Amelia showing off some of her presents!

Amelia pondering the true meaning of Christmas. Looks like she could be so we are just going to go with it!
Visiting Great Grandma Payne on Christmas. Amelia helped her open all her presents!

Amelia helping Grandma Payne put on her new slippers. Nobody even asked her too she just did it all on her own. It's good to know I will have a good nurse when I get old!!


Hugs goodbye! Ezra let her hug him for the longest time. It was so sweet! I think it made her day seeing all the grandkids!

A great way to end all the Christmas festivities by Zonking out in your new car! He had enough fun for one day!!

3 comments:

Marci Jolley said...

HAHA! That is so cute that he fell asleep in the car!

Glad you guys had a good Christmas!

Kristen said...

oh! hahahahahaha! LOVE that last pic!! I wish we lived closer so our kids could play and we could catch up! Love ya!
Kris

The 6 of us said...

your kids are so big and adorable! Hope you guys are well!!