Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Mr. Wizard

We lizard sat Amelia's friend Andrew's lizard while he was on vacation. She loved this little lizard. She couldn't say the "L" so she would call him mr. wizard or alligator.This is a picture of her playing ponies and princesses with the lizard. She was so sad when she woke up this morning and mr. wizard had gone home. She announced that she wanted a lizard like Andrew, but she wanted hers to be pink.

4 comments:

The Price's Wife said...

I love this post...If she gets any more comfortable with that thing, she'll be pulling it out of it's tank and putting it in Barbie clothes I think.

Heather said...

What did you say Amelia? You want a lizard for your next birthday from Drew? Ah, what a fabulous idea. Mommy couldn't take it back then. Hehehe!!! Thanks for taking such good care of Mr. Wizard!

The Perkins Family said...

That's too cute. Good luck on finding a pink one! Looked like you guys had fun at the zoo.

The Palmer family said...

Joi, I love your cute family. I think Amelia looks just like you and Ezra just like his daddy. I remember when we used to bird sit your parents bird Twako (is that how you spell it?!) He loved to talk, and he wouldn't stop so we had to put the blanket over his cage to shut him up. Being at the cabin with you and Lindsay are among some of my fav memories! So fun. I sometimes hate growing up! It sure is fun to start traditions with our little ones though. Cute pictures!