I can't believe that my baby boy is already 10 months old! That went by way too fast. We have enjoyed having him be a part of our family. He is very good natured and is smiling most of the time. In public, he is always looking around just so he can catch peoples eye and give them a big smile. The things that he has accomplished the past 10 months are well..... sitting up... and that's it. He is charming and lazy at the same time! No crawling, standing up nothin', were not to worried about it, he'll figure it out before he's 10 years old. His latest new trick is playing peekaboo. He gets such a kick out of it. What a silly boy.
I love his little hands on his face...that is so adorable. I feel like I haven't seen little Ezra forever, so Thanks for posting pictures. He is so darling, and his hair is still so dark. We should really get together for a play date. Ezra will do peek-a-boo and Taya will just laugh, because she's too scared to cover her own eyes:)
4 comments:
He is absolutely the cutest thing ever! Love it!
I love his little hands on his face...that is so adorable. I feel like I haven't seen little Ezra forever, so Thanks for posting pictures. He is so darling, and his hair is still so dark.
We should really get together for a play date. Ezra will do peek-a-boo and Taya will just laugh, because she's too scared to cover her own eyes:)
Hi, I don't know if you remember but I was in your ward growing up. I love all your pictures. Your kids are sooo cute!
He is so cute.
So when are you coming to Arizona??? Let us know so that we can meet up or something. :)
Post a Comment