Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Ezra's surgery

As some of you know Ezra was born with skin tags by his ear. It was something the he inherited from the Payne side of the Family. (I just wanted to make that clear) Anyway we had them removed on Monday. We had to be a Primary Children's at 6 am. He finally went into the operating room by 7:30 and was out in about 1 hour. He did great and we are excited for his stitches to be removed next Tuesday! Here is a picture before his surgery.
Getting ready to go to the hospital!
A picture after his surgery.

9 comments:

Kristen said...

Little kids are so brave! Good think it was so short! He won't remember. Good job Ezra!

Kristen said...

hahahaha, I meant thing.. THING, so FOB, sorry! hahahaha

The Perkins Family said...

We're glad everything went okay. Hopefully everything will on Tuesday too. Looks like he's growing up fast.

Shelley said...

Wait a minute....what's on Tuesday??? (post above)...That looks ouchie, but next week we won't even know it was ever there:)

Molly Jolley said...

so sweet it looks like he handled it like a real man. to cute

The Palmer family said...

Oh poor little guy. It is amazing how quick they can heal. Darien had a surgery when he was 18 months and we were so amazed at how the recovery didn't seem to bother him. Ezra is so cute.

The Price's Wife said...

What's this, an update? Has hell frozen over?! I'm so funny... I know.

Glad you're little guy is doing well!

Heather said...

Joi, I had totally given up on you ever blogging again. Here it is, more than a week after your post and I'm just reading. Ezra's little wound is healing so good. Glad everything went well.

Jacque said...

Is this joi from NM? As in the past Ms. Webster??? :)