Oh my HEAVENS! These pictures are absolutely BEAUTIFUL! That one with Amelia holding Ezra is so priceless! What darling, darling, darling kiddies you have!
OH Jo Jo they are beautiful children. I can't wait to meet them someday. Go to Kami's blog then click on ours for pictures of Maura at the MTC. I love you forever Jeri
hey- i grew up w/ justin & casey(well casey is my age!) we were in the same town growing up! I knew that you guys had one baby- but not two! they are SO adorable. Ezra really really really looks like Justin. That is crazy! Anyway... my name is Amber (Ward) and now Lee. I hope you don't mind me checking your blog! ours is amberaaron.blogspot.com- does casey and his wife have a blog??
And if I would have scrolled down a little more I would have seen that you said you got them done. Sorry. I just got so excited when I saw them that I stopped reading. :)
joi, Your kids are soo cute, they really look adorable in those pictures together. You must be a very proud mom. Congrats!! The Avila's (Livi, Andy & Ixchel)
9 comments:
Oh my HEAVENS! These pictures are absolutely BEAUTIFUL! That one with Amelia holding Ezra is so priceless! What darling, darling, darling kiddies you have!
ok those pictures are so stinkin cute i love them i cant believe how big Ezra is getting man time flies
OH Jo Jo they are beautiful children. I can't wait to meet them someday. Go to Kami's blog then click on ours for pictures of Maura at the MTC. I love you forever Jeri
hey- i grew up w/ justin & casey(well casey is my age!) we were in the same town growing up! I knew that you guys had one baby- but not two! they are SO adorable. Ezra really really really looks like Justin. That is crazy! Anyway... my name is Amber (Ward) and now Lee. I hope you don't mind me checking your blog! ours is amberaaron.blogspot.com- does casey and his wife have a blog??
Joi,
Your kids are so cute!!! Ezra does look just like your husband. Do you do those pictures or do you get them done? I love them.
And if I would have scrolled down a little more I would have seen that you said you got them done. Sorry. I just got so excited when I saw them that I stopped reading. :)
joi,
Your kids are soo cute, they really look adorable in those pictures together. You must be a very proud mom. Congrats!!
The Avila's (Livi, Andy & Ixchel)
Joi,
Just found your blog! Your family is absolutely gorgeous. And that's an understatement!
Love ya!
Kris
Okay, I didn't want to be the one to have to say this, but it has to be said... You're really starting to "BLOGGITY STINK!" Hows about an update?
Post a Comment