Wednesday, February 6, 2008



We had the kids pictures taken for Amelia's third birthday and Ezra's 6 month. They turned out really cute, they really cooperated and we got smiles out of both of them!

4 comments:

The Perkins Family said...

The pictures are way cute. I can't believe how much Ezra is a spitten image of his dad in the picture of them together.

Heather said...

okay Joi...these are darling. My favorite is the one of Amelia laughing with her hand over her mouth. Ezra looks so cute!!

Anonymous said...

wow, such cute kids. I want to go in and have professional pictures taken but I just haven't found a good place. Where did you have these taken?

Macey said...

What adorable children and a way cute blog :) I'll have to get your email so I can invite you to mine. I can't believe she is 3! It seems like you just had her!