I don't have a picture of her but I want to thank my mom and marley for making the sacrifice and coming all the way from Arizona to spend it with Charlotte on her special day! I know that some day it will mean a lot to her and it meant a lot to Justin and I! So Thank you and we all love you guys tons!
Thursday, July 28, 2011
Guess Who's ONE?!?!
I can't believe that she is already 1! She has been such a joy and a fun baby that the year just flew by. Isn't she just the cutest little thing?

All our favorite people were able to come to the party! Here is our good friend Steph and Marley's cute little back.
Charlotte opening up presents. She got the hang of it pretty fast. She knew there was something fun in there for her!
Okay so I go kind of crazy for my kids parties they are more for me than them but I have tons of fun planning for them! The theme "yes you heard me right the theme" was a sunshine party and her colors were pink, orange and yellow. Here is a picture of the dessert table.
When it got dark we lite a fire in our fire pit that Justin did an excellent job building and made yummy smores!
Amelia and Maya just chillin in the kiddie pool.
It was so nice for Aunt Sandra to come! Charlotte took a second to warm up to her but after a while she got to hold her most the night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment