Princess Amelia is OFFICIALLY four!!
I can't believe my baby girl is growing up so fast. It just seems like yesterday that I had her. All she wanted for her birthday was a princess party. She is obsessed with princesses and so we gave in and threw her a party. Okay so she didn't have to beg too hard for a party. I think I had as much fun planning the party as the girls had at the party! Here are a few pictures of her special day.
Here is the fancy smancy cake that I made. I am queen of ordering cake and so it was fun to make one for a change.
Some of the girls wearing their masterpieces!
Here is Amelia's favorite part of a birthday. Blowing out candles and having cake. It's just not a birthday without it!





4 comments:
That is INSANE!! I forget that she and Kenadie are not that far apart. Kenadie will be 5 in May. They get big sooooooo fast!!
HOW cute! Very impressed...even toole around all the chairs? That teapot was adorable....and of course, Cinderella looked great...he.he.
Happy Birthday Amelia.
That is a way cute cake... I love it...
We had soooooo much fun at princess Amelia's party:) It was fun to see the girls light up when they saw cinderella. We Love You Princess Amelia and Prince Ezra:)
Post a Comment