Monday, December 15, 2008

Silly things kids say

So Amelia and Ezra have been fighting nonstop. Ever since Ezra started walking he has had this new found freedom where he feels he needs to hit his sister every chance he gets. Well of course Amelia hits him back and so here is the convo I had with Amelia about hitting her brother.

me: Amelia you really need to not hit your brother BACK he is just a little baby and you are a big girl.

Amelia: Oh okay I get it we just hit his front!
I couldn't possibly be saying don't hit him at all!

3 comments:

Marci Jolley said...

LOL. That is soooo funny! And I love the picture of them with the elf, so cute.

The Moody's said...

So Funny! All the things I have to look forward to. I am just wondering how hitting is front is less bad than hitting his back. lol

Anonymous said...

Well, I guess we can determine Amelia is very literal.:)
You'll have to make very clear statements