Tuesday, September 23, 2008

New little cousin

This is a late post, but the picture was so cute that I had to post it. We went up to Pocatello a few weekends ago for our new little cousin Olivia. Here is a picture of all of them posing for a cute picture. I love this one because they are all smiling!

4 comments:

Casey and Kristi said...

Oh that is a cute picture,it better than the ones I have so you should e-mail it to me so I can have a copy!! paynekristi@gmail.com

Heather said...

It's fun having cousins and such a cute one at that!!

Kristen said...

SO cute!! We have to get our kids together someday! And I'm lovin' you etsy! How insanely cute are those converse! awesome!

Marci Jolley said...

Ezra is so cute!!! I can see why he gets confused with Cash ;) besides the fact that they are 5 months apart...