Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Amelia's 1st day of School!

It's official I have a child in school, okay not "real" school as Justin calls it, but in preschool. Amelia is so excited to be in school she could hardly see straight this morning. She was trying to convince me that the only way to get to school was on the bus. She wants to be such a big girl. She told me this morning that she was too big for her new school clothes. As you can tell by the pictures her clothes did fit her, the problem isn't that she is too big for her clothes, but that her clothes are too big for her. I mean why would a 31/2 year old fit into a size 3T. Thank goodness for adjustable waist clothes!

6 comments:

Casey and Kristi said...

Oh, I bet she is just loving school, she thinks she is so grown up it cracks me up. And love the picture with Oscar, can't forget him!

Anonymous said...

What a little cutie with her school bag and everything! I hope she has fun and loves school...if she does, maybe it will carry over into "real" school and she'll love that too.

Mariela said...

Your kids are so cute. Starting school is so much fun. I hope she loves it! I've run into your blog and was in the Star Heights ward growing up. Hope your family is doing well :)
My blog is invite only but I'll send you an invite if you email me at mariela.webb@gmail.com :)

The Moody's said...

I can't believe she is that big already...It goes fast...Kenadie is in her 2nd year of preschool starting today.

Heather said...

Who is that sweet boy in the background?

Marci Jolley said...

She looks so cute. I miss seeing you guys. :(