Thursday, January 17, 2008

We had a really great Christmas this year! We were in Arizona and so we enjoyed the nice warm weather. This was Ezra's first Christmas, so he had lots of fun opening his presents! okay so he could of really cared less, but we had fun watching him play with all his new toys. As for Amelia she totally understood what was going on this year. She was so excited for Santa to come and boy did he ever come!! Amelia and her cousin Marley got really spoiled by Santa this year. Overall it was a great day and mom and dad are glad it's over!




3 comments:

The Palmer family said...

It sounds like you had such a fun Christmas. Your kids are so cute. I love Amelia's hair, it is adorable. I'm so glad we can keep in touch this way.
Love, Kami

Anonymous said...

That's something I'm excited for when Christmas comes next year...Joseph actually having a little more understanding about it all. He'll be close to three next Christmas and will have tons more fun. (by the way...this is tracey jolley, one of the newest blog explorers :) which is so fun!)

The Perkins Family said...

Hey you guys. Your probably wondering who in the world. It's Alisha married to Sandra's Grandsom Josh. Your family has changed since we saw you last. Ezra is very handsome. I saw your christmas card up in grandma Payne's room. Ammelia has gotten big, too. Well stay in touch
joshnalisha.blogspot.com